domingo, 14 de março de 2010

I love you


I love you
I love you so much
even after what you put me through
I will still love till the end of time
even though you wont always be mine
I will love you the entire time, even
when your doing your little laugh
our your talking trash about me
I love you so much
I just wish you felt the same way too
when your around, I never frown
when you aren't, I shed a tear
the day a completely loose you is
when I will be in fear
I love you. basically what i'm saying is,
I can't live with out you

2 comentários:

  1. Oh steven, deixei de te ouvir. Não vi lá comentário nenhum ;c
    Este texto está tão fofinho, lembro-me quando mo mostraste no 8ºano, eu também tinha feito um na altur, mas em português (;
    Rapaz, tens que actualizar isto, a sério, está super atrasado. Acredito que consegues fazer um textito todo giro C:

    ResponderEliminar